How do I order products online?
- On the product page, select the product you would like to purchase.
- Select your device type eg. iphone or Samsung
- Select your model type eg. iphone 6s, iphone 6 Plus, iphone 7 or iphone 7 Plus
- Select the colour you would like.
- Select the quantity you are interested in purchasing.
- Click the “Add to cart” button to add products to your shopping cart.
- Once you are happy with the items in your cart, click the “Cart” button.
- If you have a coupon add your code in the open block that says “Coupon code” and click “Apply Coupon” button.
- Once you are happy with the products in your cart and you have entered your coupon code (if you have a coupon) and you are ready to check out, click the “Proceed to checkout” button.
- On the Checkout page fill in your necessary billing and shipping details. ( Add order notes if applicable)
- Then click the “Place order” button.
- Select payment method and fill in payment details.
- Once your order is submitted, your order will be processed
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order and will be notified of the estimated dispatch date.
- A Final email will contain a tracking number and link to track your parcel.
We generally process and ship orders from Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, major holidays and/or company closures will not be fulfilled until the following business day.
> Launch Promo offers free delivery, standard shipping rates apply outside of specified orders. We may from time to time have free booking promotions.
How does delivery work?
> We offer delivery across South Africa. Shipping costs are based on your location and postal code, charges differ according to your region eg. City centers versus Regional areas.
- You place your order
- We process your order
- We notify you on your order
- We keep you updated on your order
- We send you tracking details
- You receive your order
How long will I wait for my delivery?
> The courier service will deliver within 3 – 5 business days from the date of collection.
How do I track my order online?
> You can track your parcel by visiting this link : http://www.dawnwing.co.za/business-tools/online-parcel-tracking/
Do you offer door to door courier services?
> Yes, we do offer door to door courier services. We deliver countrywide across South Africa.
Do you use South African Post Office?
> No we, do not use the South African Post office.
Do you do International deliveries?
> No we do not offer international deliveries at the moment.
Shipping and Returns Policy
What is your Shipping policy?
> Shipping costs are based on your location and postal code prices differ according to City centre and Regional areas
What is your Returns policy?
> If you would like to return an item, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for returning and include your order number as a reference in the email. Once we have the information and order number, we will contact you to give you the option of either a refund or exchange.
Please note that the item must fulfill these conditions:
- The item must be in the original packaging with its entire content in perfect condition together with all accessories and documentation (if any) and in perfect condition for the purpose of resale (ie the product must not be damaged, scratched and soiled)
- Screen Protectors must be unused. Used Screen Protectors cannot be returned.
Once we have received your package and our quality assurance team has verified that the contents meets the conditions above, we will contact you and give you the option of either a refund or an exchange.
Incorrect Product Delivered
If the incorrect product is delivered to you (i.e. it is not the product you ordered), please do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way.
Please promptly contact X-ONE via email@example.com so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect the product from you and deliver the correct product to you, as quickly as possible.
After your receipt of a product purchased, you are entitled to cancel that purchase within the relevant cooling off period of 7 working days to obtain a refund, and you will be liable for costs such as the courier/shipping/postage fee for the return of the product. Refund after 10% deduction for admin expenses.
If, within 7 working days after delivery of a product you find that the product is defective/faulty, or unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), or not legal, or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type) (hereinafter referred to as being “Defective”); and you return such product to the seller in the manner set out in the Shipping and returns guide section above (being the ONLY manner in which returns will be accepted by X-ONE) and if the product is subsequently found to indeed be Defective, you are entitled to either (a) have the product replaced at X-ONE expense, or (b) be fully refunded;
- The goods must be unused
- Goods must be in their original condition & packaging.
- Goods must be received back within 7 working days from the day you receive your order.
- Refunds are issued on the 25th of every month, provided the goods are returned to us in their original condition.
- Refunds are made via bank transfer to the customer’s designated South African bank account.
- We will cover the courier cost of the collection of defective or faulty goods.
- However exchanges on Non-Defective goods, courier fees will be at the cost of the client.
Return address : Harbour’s Edge, 2 Hospital Street, Green Point, Cape Town, 8001
General Warranty Terms and Conditions
For X-ONE General Warranty Terms and conditions refer to TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How do I order wholesale?
> For bulk enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org